RE: examples for Failure due to using script to make div or span a user interface control in HTML

Hi,

At 00:09 10/04/2006, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
>Forwarded to A team.
>(...)

I have no comments, except that the if test could also be written as

   if ( theImg.src.lastIndexOf(UNCHECKED) > 0  )

The syntax  /check.gif/i.test(theImg.src)  was new to me, but it clearly works.

I have currently no ideas for a more complex example.

Regards,
Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe