From: Becky Gibson [mailto:Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 4:53 PM
To: Ben Caldwell
Cc: cyns@exchange.microsoft.com; Gez Lemon; Gregg Vanderheiden; Loretta
Guarino Reid
Subject: Re: examples for Failure due to using script to make div or span a
user interface control in HTML

I have created this failure using the checkbox example: Failure
<http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Failure_due_to_using_script
_to_make_div_or_span_a_user_interface_control_in_HTML>  due to using script
to make div or span a user interface control in HTML.  Comments appreciated.
Can someone please forward to team A for review?
thanks,
-becky

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies
5 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA 01886
Voice: 978 399-6101; t/l 333-6101
Email:  <mailto:gibsonb@us.ibm.com> gibsonb@us.ibm.com

Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>

04/07/2006 02:43 PM

Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>

cc

Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, Becky Gibson
<Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>,
cyns@exchange.microsoft.com

Subject

Re: examples for Failure due to using script to make div or span a user
interface control in HTML

My suggestion would be to start with the examples about div/span as
checkbox and button and bookmark the idea about more complex controls
for development after last call.

Thanks for helping us tackle this one,

-Ben

--