Re: CfP Accessible Way-Finding using Web Technologies Comments

Hi Simon and all,

In response (hopefully quick) to your email, I included an objectives
section in the page and also created a suggested new version of the scope
(which obsiously does not include the questions).
In the meeting we can see which ones to use and how.

Regards,
Christos.
ᐧ

Dr. Christos Kouroupetroglou
Web Accessibility Research & Engineering
Website: http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/
Blog: http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/