Re: CfP Accessible Way-Finding using Web Technologies Comments

Hi all,

I 've just updated the objectives and they are now down to 8!

https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Accessibility_and_way-finding,_navigation_and_exploration_systems#Objectives

What do you think? I suggest that we leave the new scope and objectives
parts in and delete the old one.

Regards,
Christos

ᐧ

Dr. Christos Kouroupetroglou
Web Accessibility Research & Engineering
Website: http://aetos.it.teithe.gr/~kourou/
Blog: http://a11y2020.wordpress.com/

: