Re: extend commenting deadline for draft metrics report?

giorgio brajnik wrote:
> Hi Shadi.
> Why should we extend?
> I would say that the small number of comments is due more to lack of
> interest or lack of reasons for commenting rather than not being able to
> do so in the allotted time. Thus, extending the deadline will only
> postpone the moment we freeze that thing. It would not help in improving
> its quality.

Fair points. Unless we have a new way of reaching people that we may
have missed, Giorgio has a point. Really, I don't mind either way -
whatever is best for us to reach the most relevant people and opening
canvas for comments is fine.

It could be a case that - we'll we have already reached our target group
and we have the all the comments we are likely to get!

Cheers

Josh