Re: extend commenting deadline for draft metrics report?

Hi Giorgio,

That is one way of looking at it. Another is to ask ourselves if we
sufficiently reached out to the busy people out there who were just
coming back from vacations or what not, and missed the call so far.

Given that we want a well vetted and broadly consensed resource, it is
our obligation to be that self-critical. Usually a W3C draft with such
little public review and input wouldn't meet publication requirements.

Anyway, on today's call we decided to do a compromise of only one week
extension where the participants will do more effort of forwarding the
call for review to lists and individuals who may be interested in this
subject. The more input we get the faster we can complete the process!

Regards,
   Shadi