Re: extend commenting deadline for draft metrics report?

Hi Shadi.
Why should we extend?
I would say that the small number of comments is due more to lack of
interest or lack of reasons for commenting rather than not being able to
do so in the allotted time. Thus, extending the deadline will only
postpone the moment we freeze that thing. It would not help in improving
its quality.

   Giorgio Brajnik
Dip. di Matematica e Informatica | voice: +39 (0432) 55.8445
Università di Udine | fax: +39 (0432) 55.8499
Via delle Scienze, 206 | email: brajnik@uniud.it
Loc. Rizzi -- 33100 Udine -- ITALY | http://www.dimi.uniud.it/giorgio