Re: Mobile Call

Hi Shadi,

maybe I can help out with point #2 - this is for 2 reasons - firstly
because the hyperlink provides the full text for the copyright policy
and secondly because in Shawn's work she says about that sentence - that
the wording doesn't seem / can't be right. In reality anyone can quote
text as long as it is referenced - this text says that the text can be
included in a derived work as though it is the work of the derivee; I
agree with Shawn 'this can't be right'.

and for my 2 pennth - shall we discuss #1 at the meeting - Shadi, I know
you aren't there today so could you be a little more specific as to what
you would like to see so I can accurately represent this in the call?

cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk