Re: suggestion for "Copyright Policy" section

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:40:03 +0000
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm a little confused about what the issue is. Quality seems to be a
part of it but also it seems to be how we present the papers that we do
accept? I agree with Simon that if we accept a paper, we accept a paper.
So it should be a full citizen, and referenced in the normal manner.

This is an incentive for people to submit.

Cheers

Josh