Re: suggestion for "Copyright Policy" section

Hi Simon,

We are publishing all accepted papers as part of the proceedings. How we
then further use these contributions in the WG Note should not be
predetermined upfront, in my opinion. There may be reasons to decide one
way or the other depending on how each symposium goes.

Also, I was not necessarily referring to the quality of the papers
though that may sometimes be an issue. I am also thinking of other
issues, for example if we decide to accept many papers (because we
switched to a format with less presentation time and more discussion
time) then the WG Note would basically be a long list of appendices.

Best,
   Shadi