New Topic (5)

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:40:43 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Everyone (again)

In the next few weeks we will want to decide on Topic 5. In this case
please add a topic to, or read the ones already present at, the wiki.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Main_Page

If there are any you fancy editing please do let me know.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk