RE: New Topic (5)

From: Vivienne CONWAY <v.conway@ecu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:59:01 +0800
To: "simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk" <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
HI all

I'd really (really) like to see us address accreditation methods as this is a rather hot topic, and seems to generating quite a bit of debate.

Also the web page sampling and user evaluation methods would be great - particularly in light of the WAI Evaluation Methodology Task Force preparing to release their next public working draft soon.

I think we might be able to combine some of the topics as they are strongly related.

Vivienne L. Conway, B.IT(Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(cs)
PhD Candidate & Sessional Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Perth, W.A.
Director, Web Key IT Pty Ltd.