Distribution Lists

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:38:55 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

If you have any suggestions for more distribution lists please do send
the CfP for Text Customisation to them:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2012JulSep/0296.html

To avoid sending duplicates please Check table first to make sure not
duplicating - and add yours to table so others don't duplicate it:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk