Re: [new wiki page] Paper Selection Criteria

From: giorgio brajnik <brajnik@uniud.it>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 11:44:31 +0200
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear Shadi and dear Group:

I with Yeliz' help went through the wiki page with the criteria for
evaluating submissions, and added several paragraphs outlining how a
reviewer could perform the review.

I think discussing the page is one topic for the next meeting. I don't
plan to touch the page anymore before the meeting, so feel free to read
it and suggest changes.

Cheers

  Giorgio