Re: [new wiki page] Paper Selection Criteria

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:26:53 +0200
To: giorgio brajnik <brajnik@uniud.it>, Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Giorgio, Yeliz,

Thank you for starting this up!

I have a few clarification questions that we can further discuss during
the next call as needed:

# section "Generic instructions for reviewers"
  - the first bullet uses a mix of terms defined as criteria and other
that are not defined -- we need to review how we are using the terms and
what ramifications this may have (for instance it may indicate
prioritizing certain criteria for certain types of papers)

# section "Clarity"
  - it is unclear if some of the questions should be judged editorially
versus on the content level -- for instance "What future perspectives
does this work open?" should read "How clearly are future perspectives
described in the paper?" unless we actually mean something different