[new wiki page] Paper Selection Criteria

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:10:40 +0200
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear Group,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Paper_Selection_Criteria>

As per yesterday's teleconference all I have created a new wiki page
that will define some of the criteria for selecting contributions. I
might have missed some of the suggestions raised during the call and
some of the suggestions may be merged together; it is just a start.

Happy editing!

Regards,
   Shadi