From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 20 October 2011 8:41 PM
To: Léonie Watson
Cc: public-wai-rd@w3.org; Eval TF
Subject: Re: Accessibility evaluation methodology

Hi Leonie,

Is this methodology documented publicly?

The idea is not to document organizations that carry out evaluations but
rather existing, publicly documented methodologies to learn from.

I will clarify the wiki page accordingly.

Thanks,
   Shadi

On 20.10.2011 12:26, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Good morning,

>       Nomensa manually evaluates a representative sample of pages against the full set of WCAG success criteria, and uses automated tools to evaluate a large sample of pages against a subset of WCAG success criteria. We also carry out an holistic evaluation of the site from the perspective of people with different disabilities/assistive technology requirements.
>
> Regards,
> Léonie.
>
> --
> Nomensa - humanising technology
>
> Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility&  Web Development
>
> tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
> twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson
>
> Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer
>
> © Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT UK VAT registration: GB 771727411 | Company number: 4214477

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B