Mentioning tools

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:09:01 +0200
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear all,

During our telecon today I believe someone mentioned that "as their tool did something in a certain way, would it not be possible for the evaluation to be done in the same way" - or at least that is what I processed.

Shouldn't our focus always be on producing the best evaluation methodology for an evaluator, regardless of the impact on our own stuff (tools, quality mark, etc...)?

All the best

Alistair