Re: Mentioning tools

I believe Detlev mentioned something about his testing tool.  If this is
the case, then yes, I agree.  I wouldn't want any evaluation methodology to
be too prescriptive on this point, as we cannot predict what tools will be
used in the future, only the outcome of the conformance results.

Cheers,
Elle

--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast