Re: comments on 28 April Working Draft of EARL Schema

Dear Shadi,

Thank you for addressing our comments. We'll study the updated
Editor's Draft and come back to you with a detailed response to all
the changes.

Anyway, please read my comment below:

El 18/06/2009, a las 12:48, Shadi Abou-Zahra escribió:
> (...)
>
> ERT WG has considered each of your comments. Please find and updated
> Editor's Draft and RDF file incorporating your comments:
> - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090610>
> - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/earl.rdf>

I'm afraid the latter produces a 404 Not Found.

Best,

--
Diego Berrueta
R&D Department  -  CTIC Foundation