Re: comments on 28 April Working Draft of EARL Schema

Hi Diego,

Diego Berrueta Muñoz wrote:
> Dear Shadi,
>
> Thank you for addressing our comments. We'll study the updated Editor's
> Draft and come back to you with a detailed response to all the changes.

Thank you, looking forward to your responses. However, please note that
we plan to publish a Last Call Working Draft soon, at which stage there
will be opportunity for further considerations.

> Anyway, please read my comment below:
>
> El 18/06/2009, a las 12:48, Shadi Abou-Zahra escribió:
>> (...)
>>
>> ERT WG has considered each of your comments. Please find and updated
>> Editor's Draft and RDF file incorporating your comments:
>> - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090610>
>> - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/earl.rdf>
>

> I'm afraid the latter produces a 404 Not Found.

Apologies for mistyping, the correct URI is:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/schema.rdf>

Regards,
   Shadi