Re: Content-in-RDF stable draft

Hi,

Johannes Koch wrote:
> While DOM has doctype and DocumentType, I'd like to propose to use
> doctypeDecl and DoctypeDecl for XMLContent, as here we don't have a
> complete document type but a declaration of a document type.

I agree since this class is primarily for XML content, and we are using
it for DOM as a temporary solution (aka hack or workaround ;)).

My understanding is that there will be a (sub-) section in the document
about storing DOM serialization in the XMLContent class. If so, then
this special case should be noted explicitly. In fact, it may make sense
to add a small table of the mapping between DOM attributes and the ones
set in the XMLContent class -- something like you did in your mail:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Mar/0013>

Best,
   Shadi