Re: Strict/Transitional is [OT] Accessibility Tests For Stanca Act

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:10:33 +0200, Johannes Koch
<johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> Christophe Strobbe wrote:

>>> It's not that surprising, it's effectively also a requirement for
>>> WCAG 1.0 "AA" compliance (checkpoints 3.2 and 11.2).
>>   Hmm. I don't see the word "strict" in those success criteria.
>> For conformance to WCAG 1.0 you can still use the transitional DTDs
>> and avoid their deprecated features.
>
> Well, yes. But why do you reference a transitional document type when
> you use only markup from the strict one?

What are we, the "second guess the Italian Government's interpretation of
the WCAG working group", or the "evaluation and repair tools working
group"?

chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com