Commetns on the September 2005 draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:27:20 +0200
To: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi,

Opera's main comment on this draft is that the schema is horribly bloated
by trying to include every property that is expected to be understood as
something that may exist one or more times...

Instead of adding a list of properties as optional, we suggest that the
working group define a set of properties and classes that a conformant
EARL system must be able to produce/consume/pass on/render (as relevant).

An interesting test case for EARL would be to create test cases for all
the things we expect to be available, and publish whether or not tools can
handle them in the relevant scenarios.

Charles McCathieNevile                      chaals@opera.com
         Web dreams are free:   http://www.opera.com/download