Re: Compound Locations

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:27:14 +0200
To: "Carlos Iglesias" <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>, shadi@w3.org, "Nick Kew" <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: public-wai-ert@w3.org

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:50:36 +0200, Carlos Iglesias
<carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org> wrote:

> For example we can define a range start and a range end but, how are we
> going to ensure that all tools will produce the same the same range
> start and range end for the same test case?

Well, we develop the test case, make sure there is an obvious spec to
follow, and then we just publish EARL saying which tools get the test case
right and which don't ;-)

Charles McCathieNevile                      chaals@opera.com
         Web dreams are free:   http://www.opera.com/download