Re: EARL and describing tests Re: Agenda for F2F at TP

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:14:59 +0100
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org
Le lundi 07 mars 2005 ŗ 16:20 -0500, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
> I do not recommend to use EARL for describing test. I would focus
> rather on an input interface to reference the test.

FWIW, the QA Wiki has ideas and relevant links about describing tests:

For instance, it links to the RDF Schema used by the RDF Core WG to
describe its tests:

I have been re-using part of this schema to describe the tests for a
test suite for GRDDL: