Re: server-side scripts - was: mockups for TF Web interface

Rather than sending even more mails, I collected all relevant links
on a page in our Wiki:
<http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/ToolsForWebInterface>.
This page contains link regarding support for XML Schema, XSLT and
ISO Schematron in PHP, Python and Perl.

Feel free to add more links, especially in the automation section
(using CVS to trigger Python or Perl scripts).

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe