Re: Questions about dc:creator and dc:rights

From: cstrobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 13:12:02 +0200
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

Hi Shane,

Quoting Shane Anderson <shane@cpd2.usu.edu>:
> Hi
>
> A few questions and observations on the dc:creator and dc:rights
> tags. Below
> I have a copy of how I understand they should look like:
> (...)
> I added xsi:type="btw:dcHtmlInline" to dc:creator and dc:rights. Let
> me know
> if this is incorrect.

The addition of xsi:type="btw:dcHtmlInline" is correct, but we also
need namespaces for the HTML elements used inside dc:creator and
dc:rights. I have updated the constants in the usage document:
http://tinyurl.com/ybtx7g [1].

Best regards,

Christophe

[1] full URL:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2006Oct/att-
0037/TSDTF_TCDL_draftB.html#edef-dccreator

--
Christophe Strobbe
Document Architectures