Testing

From: Thomas Jewett <jewett@csulb.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:02:16 -0700
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>,public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Hi, Shadi --

Thinking about doing some sort of an evaluation report,
I posted my paper for HCII, which talks about what we've
been doing here over the past few years.

http://www.tomjewett.com/accessibility/ProtocolEvolution.pdf

It's not linked from anywhere, partially because it's in
non-accessible pdf as required by the conference, and
partially because I can't remember what the Springer
copyright allows.

More relevant is my current version, which I will show
briefly in my talk; it's at

http://www.theenabledweb.com/smart-analysis.html

Also see the "Change view of this page" box and click on
the "Web: add 508/WCAG" version to see how I've connected
these with the protocol.

I realize that this specific method is too proprietary in
its use of Jon's toolbar, but I'm wondering if we could
think of a way to accomplish something similar for the
"before" report. Let me know what you think...

Tom