First alpha release

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:36:14 +0200
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hello Taskforce!

I’ve published the first alpha release of our before and after demo
suite here:

http://bad.ericeggert.net/after/home/

There are still minor and major issues here which will be resolved in
the next two weeks:
* Spacing of the before pages
* Consistent image paths
* Making the htaccess redirects consistent

Please send in any weird behavior or errors.

For the annotations we have XML files which are roughly documented here:
http://bad.ericeggert.net/documentation/

Best,
Eric

--
Eric Eggert
Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/ | Proud Kraut: http://webkrauts.de