Re: (really, this time) before/info breaks in modern browsers

Hi Eric, all,

Indeed, this message does not work well for developers. However, during
the previous work on the Demo several people felt that it would be good
for "decision makers" to learn about cross-browser issues. It shows how
pages can appear to be broken for Web site users but without needing to
use screen-readers, magnifiers or any other assistive technologies.

It seems that we should revisit this decision during today's call.

Best,
   Shadi