Re: (really, this time) before/info breaks in modern browsers

Hi Tom, all,

We certainly show the problem with tables in several areas of the Demo.
In particular, the forms page is supposed to show the effect of layout
tables that do not linearize properly.

We also wanted to show the effect of incorrect reading order which often
occurs without tables (it is not so much the tables that are the problem
but rather the incorrect reading order).

Point taken that this aspect may be difficult to maintain, although this
implementation has now survived three years of browser generations and
it still "breaks" on most top browsers.

Best,
   Shadi