RE: New web accessibility advocacy video -- please comment on rough cut [via WAI-Engage: Web Accessibility Community Group]

To Jim

I really like things where a message is delivered in a gentle way but grabs your attention. This works really well and I'm looking forwad to seeing the final cut.

Incidentally while on the topic of web accessibility videos, the Australian government has just released one very recently as part of its National Transition Strategy (NTS) which is aiming for WCAG 2.0 A by the end of the year, and AA by the end of 2014 for all Australian government websites.

 This video is a very cool way to presenting some web accessibility concepts and is unusually cool for something produced by the government!

The video is located at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEM9Fn9aOG8&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately there's no audio described version but there is a text description on an audio file:

http://resources.fahcsia.gov.au/videos/web_accessibility_video.mp3

Scott.

Dr Scott Hollier
Project Manager & Western Australia Manager
Media Access Australia
T (WA): 08 9311 8230 | T (Main): 02 9212 6242 | M: 0430 351 909
61 Kitchener Avenue, Victoria Park WA 6100

Media Access Australia is Australia's only independent not-for-profit organisation devoted to increasing access to media for people with disabilities.

Follow us on Twitter (@mediaaccessaus) and like us on Facebook