Re: New web accessibility advocacy video -- please comment on rough cut [via WAI-Engage: Web Accessibility Community Group]

From: Jennison Mark Asuncion <asuncion@alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 08:00:09 -0400
To: "Jim Tobias" <tobias@inclusive.com>
Cc: public-wai-engage@w3.org
Jim,

You sold me by using jazz! Who is the vocalist? I liked the described
audio. Is it captioned?

I could see this being played immediately before a presentation, as folks
come into a room, or during breaks in a loop.

Unsure of your timing, but if you could launch this on May 9 (I know it's
close) to coincide with Global Accessibility Awareness Day, that would be
great. If not, I look forward to it going live, and to getting folks
watching/listening.

This is another way to reach people (especially jazz lovers) who wouldn't
ordinarily get our attention.

Jennison

--
Jennison Mark Asuncion