Re: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:53:17 -0700
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Cc: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
On Oct 31, 2014 11:07 AM, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/31/14 10:23 AM, JC VerdiƩ wrote:
>>
>> I support that in the case of the two-people conflict occurs, we can
live with that until the next election and *not* trigger a special
election, but when the regular election arrives, one of them will have to
give up with his TAG seat.

> Agree.
>
> -AB

Seems small and reasonable also helps with voter fatigue maybe, which is
especially bad when in a "big" election turnout is already very low. :-)