RE: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

-----Original Message-----
From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 10:07 AM
To: public-w3process@w3.org
Subject: Re: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

On 10/31/2014 09:48 AM, Daniel Appelquist wrote:
> With all this in mind, we had a discussion on the TAG mailing list[1]
> which concluded with a very positive process change proposal from
> precious TAG chair Noah Mendelsohn. This proposal is to relax the
> terms of participation in the TAG, specifically

There was also a lot of discussion of this topic in ac-forum during July https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2014JulSep/ .  I think it's clear that there was no consensus reached.

It would be good for people in the Process CG [those who have member access anyway] review this discussion to make sure any proposal we make is not doomed to strong objection from  the AC members who have expressed strong opinions on this topic.