Re: 2014 Process: WD -> CR difficulties

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:16:00 +0000
To: "chaals@yandex-team.ru" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
CC: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
On 01/10/2014 15:54, "Nigel Megitt" <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>>As chair, a brief chat to your domain lead might help clarify what to
>>expect, given there is no obvious precedent.
>
>That's what got us into this mess in the first place ;-)

Just to be absolutely clear, the DL has been extremely helpful and this
statement was meant light-heartedly. His responses brought the unknowns in
the current process into sharp focus, and caused us to take a more
considered path than the one we may otherwise have done. In a positive
way, they triggered this thread. Apologies if anyone thought I meant
otherwise.