Re: How to reach AC Newbies and why is there such a Large "Silent Majority"? [Was: Re: Don't disclose election results]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:08:31 -0400
To: Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com>
CC: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 6/4/14 9:44 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> I think we've also established participation info should be published. Knowing whether an election was representative or not really is the minimum.

I just created a new "Voting" product
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/products/15>. I think the
folks that feel strongly about this topic should submit Issues.

(In general, I can pretty much live with the existing process although I
admit I haven't (yet) spent time delving into the details of alternate
proposal(s). I also wonder if there is some actual/real data from other
cases that clearly illustrate how using the current system vs. the
proposed system made a substantive difference.)

-AB