Re: LCCR is a silly name

The important part of Last Call for the patent policy is clear notice to
those that it effects that the period for exclusions has started and
when it ends.

Each time a Candidate Rec is published, if the status section had a
sentence that said something in bold letters like "This is a Last Call
publication as described in Section 4 of the W3C Patent Policy." - and
have the usual notices that get sent out for that.

It doesn't need to be in the title of the document as long as it is
clear to everyone who needs to know when it happens.  What drives our
internal review is getting that email.

Dropping some stages and leaving the familiar CR name I think helps get
across that this is a simplification to the larger community. So, I hope
PSIG doesn't raise objections to the simpler name.

   Wayne