Re: w3process-ISSUE-50 (Directors-Calls): If LC and CR are combined, Director's Calls can be excessive overhead [Processes that Suck e.g. too much time, resources, make work, etc.]

On 10/31/13 3:11 PM, "Revising W3C Process Community Group Issue Tracker"
<sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

>w3process-ISSUE-50 (Directors-Calls): If LC and CR are combined,
>Director's Calls can be excessive overhead  [Processes that Suck e.g. too
>much time, resources, make work, etc.]
>
>http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/50

>Raised by: Arthur Barstow
>On product: Processes that Suck e.g. too much time, resources, make work,
>etc.
>
>It appears to me that if LC and CR are combined and the Team insists on
>having a Director's call before a LC+CR is published, then the number of
>calls becomes excessive overhead for those specs that have multiple
>LC+CRs. (One data point here is DOM 3 Events which should have its 4th LC
>in Q4-2013

Not sure I follow this issue; isn't the point of the new process to avoid
4 LCs? In this case, I assume you would have remained in LCCR the whole
time?