New draft, minutes of the Chapter 7 Task Force

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:57:59 +0100
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi folks,

The minutes of Monday's Task Force are online:
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/21-w3process-minutes.html

Highlights. There is a "Last Call" draft of Chapter 7, and assuming that I
didn't make mistakes in it, it will be presented to the AC for review.

Thanks Coralie for the minutes, and sorry I didn't announce it earlier but
I was locked in a network-free zone...

cheers

Chaals