Pushed proposed Ch 7 "LC draft"

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 03:18:00 +0200
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've pushed a new draft, which I think incorporates what the Task Force
agreed to for "Last Call" (noting that we expect some change proposals
during that last call).

Please check section 7.6.2 in particular the paragraph after the list of
types of change. ISSUE-47 has been resolved as I believe the Task Force
agreed - although I will raise an issue on it to be considered as a "Last
Call" issue as Resolved by the Task Force.

I'm also interested in errors in markup, links, etc. I have tried to
resolve ISSUE-49 in this draft.