Re: Current discussion - needed organization

This group does also have a wiki which might be a nice way to summarize and organize the different topics being discussed. Just throwing that out there

----- Reply message -----
From: "Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich" <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2012 4:21 am
Subject: Current discussion - needed organization
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>

(putting on my co-chair hat for a moment)

I am very happy to see this lively discussion going on.

I would like to encourage you to open up issues for salient points that have been identified in the discussion.

Feel free to also create some sort of summary list as an issue, just so we can capture it.

If we don't capture the points they might get lost in the volume of discussion.

Thanks
Kai