AW: Document licenses...

Hi Chaals,
Can you elaborate?

I thought that basically citing a spec is perfectly admissible by the current license as long as it is a proper citation.
This seems to validated by [1], where is says a link or URL plus the copyright notice must be provided along with the text that is being used.

I am not sure what value the full inclusion of the spec has, when a reference is generally enough and also avoids document management issues.

-- Kai

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-documents-20021231