AW: Getting the ball rolling on a better W3C process

Hi Dom,

I could co-chair with Charles.

Jumping ahead to some later mails, I support Charles' view to tackle the issues by priority.

In the summary on the blog I show groupings of issues and my perception, at the discussion, was we have three main target areas for activities.

1) Early in the process
2) Late in the process
3) General aspects

The rest can follow.

Adopting an agile model we could prioritize, following Charles' suggestion, and develop possible solutions for each point.

These solutions could then be given to the AB for consideration.

Keep in mind, this process will have to be iterative!
A process based on theory does not survive reality.
A process based on reality will be lived and modified.

Kai