Person job proposal (was Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information)

I propose 5 properties and the mailing list goes nuts! ;-)

I am starting to lose track of the discussion, which has forked between
personal financial info and corporate information, so I am going to reply
to the comments regarding Person here and start another thread for
organizations.

As some have pointed out, Occupation and Job are slightly different. My
occupation may be the same across employers, where as my job is not.

I like the idea of having a "EmployeeRole" to model salary, title,
employer, and tenure. Authors would then use the worksFor property to link
this information to a Person.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com