Re: Person job proposal (was Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information)

On 09/17/2014 06:33 PM, Vicki Tardif Holland wrote:
> I propose 5 properties and the mailing list goes nuts! ;-)
>
> I am starting to lose track of the discussion, which has forked between
> personal financial info and corporate information, so I am going to
> reply to the comments regarding Person here and start another thread for
> organizations.
>
> As some have pointed out, Occupation and Job are slightly different. My
> occupation may be the same across employers, where as my job is not.
>
> I like the idea of having a "EmployeeRole" to model salary, title,
> employer, and tenure. Authors would then use the worksFor property to
> link this information to a Person.
Thing > Intangible > Role > EmployeeRole
or even
Thing > Intangible > Role > OrganizationRole > EmployeeRole

sound goods to me!

as long as Martin confirms that below will still make sense
Offer --{itemOffered}--> EmployeeRole
Demand --{itemOffered}--> EmployeeRole

and maybe while on it, for schema:itemOffered we could extend
schema:rangeIncludes with Service and Role ?

:)