Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:08:50 +0200
To: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 09/16/2014 08:04 PM, Vicki Tardif Holland wrote:
> Please see the attached proposal for describing financial information
> for individuals and organizations. I am aware that financial information
> can get very complex very fast. I am hoping to add the following properties:
[...]
> And extend the domain for:
> baseSalary
> salaryCurrency

IMO those two properties pollute already bloated schema:Person

how about reusing 'Qualified Relation' pattern[1] used for schema:Role ?
http://blog.schema.org/2014/06/introducing-role.html

Person --{worksFor}--> Role --{worksFor}--> Organization
                            --{baseSalary}-->PriceSpecification

i see it much more realistic while more and more people work on various
projects (or have jobs) in parallel and modeling proposed in attached
pdf seems not accounting for it and assuming that person has only one
job or one 'main job'

[1] http://patterns.dataincubator.org/book/qualified-relation.html