Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information

> "Fair enough. I would rather not try to create a profession taxonomy in
> schema.org, so I would add a "Profession" type which could have any text
> name."

So then we might get something like:
Person > profession > Profession

where Profession has the following properties like:
name, description, url, baseSalary, salaryCurrency

Question then becomes, what to do with Person's 'jobTitle' property?

"Normal people don't publish their salaries or net worth, but it is common
> for public figures like Warren Buffett or Barack Obama."

Good point, thanks for clarifying that.