Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information

In regards to the properties for Person, might it be an idea to introduce a
new type: Job or Profession?

For some time now people (I run into) have been asking/looking for a way to
express what the do for a living (Job/Profession) and to me it seems
'baseSalary' and 'salaryCurrency' would be better placed within such a Type.

And just out of curiosity, what would be the motivation for publishing a
Person's 'netWorth'? It seems to me that this is highly private info, so
who would you to expect to publish this type of data?